Invitations to events such as sleepovers shouldn’t be a cause of worry. If you’re concerned about bedwetting on a sleepover or have previously wet the bed at a sleepover and worry it might happen again, try to remember many older children and teenagers wet the bed regularly.
Our sleepover checklist will help you manage bedwetting discreetly and with confidence, so you can enjoy a worry-free sleepover with your friends.
- Bring a protective bed mat which provides absorbent protection during the night.
- Wear DryNites® Pyjama Pants discreetly under your pyjamas for extra confidence.
- Pack spare pyjamas, just in case.
- Bring a torch or nightlight so you can navigate your way to the toilet in the middle of the night without disturbing others.
- Go to the toilet for a wee before falling asleep
- If you can, choose the bed closest to the bathroom or the lower bunk bed, making it easier to get to the toilet in the night discreetly.
- Inform your host or their parents so they can support with any bedwetting and help plan for an exciting and worry-free sleepover. And don’t be afraid to ask for help if you need any.
- Finally, relax and enjoy. A sleepover is fun, so don’t worry about accidents happening.
DryNites® Pyjama Pants are small enough to pack inside a sleeping bag so you can change during the night, without drawing too much attention to yourself. Order your free sample today, available in sizes up to 15-years-old.